The World Values Survey Association has started to plan the 8th wave of the World Values Survey which will be conducted worldwide in 2024-2026. In the course of 2023, the Executive Committee will update the survey questionnaire for this wave. Given the WVS’s time-series nature, about 60% of the current questionnaire (equivalent of approximately 150 items) will be repeated in wave 8. For the remaining 40% of the questionnaire space (equivalent of approximately 100-120 items), the aim is to include measures for several new issues relating to the processes of significant social, economic, and political value change. With this call we invite research projects, organizations, and individual scholars to submit your proposals of new topics and questions for inclusion into the WVS-8 questionnaire.