New WVSA Scientific Advisory Committee elected
The World Values Survey Association welcomes new members of the Scientific Advisory Committee who will serve in 2022-2027.The SAC is the second elected committee of the WVSA. SAC’s mandate is to provide scientific and methodological consultancy and advice. SAC assembles top survey researchers and reviews substantive and methodological issues related to the research agenda of the WVS.
Scientific Advisory Committee members (2022-2027):
- Seiko Yamazaki, Executive Producer Dentsu Institute, Japan.
- Jon Miller, Professor and Director of the International Center for the Advancement of Scientific Literacy in the Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, USA.
- Anu Realo, Professor in the Department of Psychology, University of Warwick, United Kingdom.
- Ferruccio Biolcati Rinaldi, Professor of Sociology at the Department of Social and Political Sciences, University of Milan “La Statale”, Italy.
- Paul Stoneman, Research Associate at King’s College, London, United Kingdom.
- Paul Perry, Honorary Research Associate in Sociology, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Renata Siemienska, Professor at the Department of Sociology of Education, Warsaw University.
- Sokratis Koniordos, Professor of Sociology at the Department of Political Science and International Affairs, University of the Peloponnese, Greece.
- Abdelwahab Hafaiedh, Professor of Sociology of Education at the University of Tunis and President of the Applied Social Science Forum, Tunisia.
- Heghine Manasyan, Development Director of the Center for Innovational Social Research at Yerevan State University, Armenia.
- Ming Chang Tsai, Research Fellow and Deputy Director of Research Center for Humanities and Social Sciences, CHSS, Academia Sinica, Taiwan ROC.
- Anna Mia Ekstrom, Professor of global infectious disease epidemiology, Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
More information about the SAC: https://www.worldvaluessurvey.org/WVSContents.jsp?CMSID=SAC